Empire Series: Slopestyle February 25, 2017
Our first competition in Empire Park will be a slopestyle format which combines features and jumps, and riders will be judged on line selection and execution from the best two out of three runs. Registration will be at the info desk located in fireplace room in the lodge and will begin at 2pm, with practice from 2:30-3:30pm and the event kicks off at 4pm. Skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels are welcome and must have valid lift pass, helmet required, and a signed release form. Prizes will be awarded in multiple categories to top finishers.
- Open to skiers and riders, both Pro and Amatuer.
- Registration is 2:00pm-2:30pm in the fire place room.
- Practice 2:30pm-3:30pm.
- Helmets and signed release is required for the comp.
- Event Starts at 4pm. All riders must check in at the top of Empire Park by 3:45pm.
- Release is required for the competition and will be available at Registration. If you are under the age of 18, you MUST have a parent/guardian sign the release. If your parent won't be with you, please print the release below and have them sign it at home.
- Paoli Peaks Event Release - Download Now
Paoli Peaks recommends all skiers & riders, as well as park riders, know & practice the Responsibility Code and Smart Style code. Both encourage safety, respect, and responsibility while out on the slopes.
ALL EVENTS ARE TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED as they are contingent on weather conditions, snow quantity, and other important factors. We recommend all guests check our website and daily SNOW REPORT before visiting. Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstanding in price, quanitity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors without notice.
OCT 01 - OCT 31
You don't have a season pass yet?!?!? Don't wait any longer to buy. Oct 1 - 31st is our fall prices and they won't be any lower than from this point forward. After October 31st, rates increase.More Season Pass Info »
NOV 14 - NOV 18
Paoli Peaks is looking for a outgoing, friendly employees to join our team this winter! We are open 7 days a week, mid-December thru mid-March; days, nights, and weekends. We offer great skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing benefits along with food and retail discounts. If you've got some extra time this winter and want to make some extra money, consider working at Paoli Peaks!More Info on Paoli Peaks Positions »